well, life is short and we have to appreciate and cherish it every second. we would not know what will happening the next second. lets enjoy our life to the max!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Sickness
The song uses rain as a metaphor for getting through any situation regardless of how difficult.
It is about getting through a tough time...
have you ever been caught by surprise in a thundering rainstorm, without an umbrella or cover? The wind is whipping around you as you get soaked and colder by the minute, so you tell yourself :"I will be home soon I can make it".
So lately, whenever i woke up from my sleep, i felt down and then it slowly feeling better after a few hours. It's like a black hole, and i got sucked into darkness each time right after i woke up from my sleep. My heart is severely sick. Mentally and physically. I wonder when will it be cured...will there a bright sunshine after a lightning storm? I'm patiently waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment